[Farmall] O-12 parts

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Wed Nov 26 00:22:59 PST 2008

Karl and all,

I cant tell you a lot having parts made..... but in this area of the country
CatTail foundry  is where the best of the best go for obsolete parts.
......just sent my brother  there for Massey Harris parts.    It may not be
what the average guy expects  when you drive into the
Barnyard..........Quality.....YES...But don't let  the non fancy store front
scare you way.....because there isn't one....enter through the chicken coop
and then you know you are at the right place.   My first time there I was
ready to look elsewhere but after they cast the bronze International 15-30
parts I was a BELIEVER.....The PA  AMISH aren't big on trying to impress you
with pomp and circumstance and they aren't about  trying to impress you in
any shape or form..   But if you have patience I promise you the quality of
their work will impress you......In this area of PA  all the restorers
trying to resurrect an old piece of iron will be using them..  When I was
working on my International 15-30 they did most of the work and they made
most of the parts out of Bronze.......more expensive than cast  but more
durable.  Can't help much on dealing with them by phone because I don't
think they have one.   When I drove into the barnyard I thought I must be at
the wrong place(my brother thought the same)  But you have to be prepared to
deal with them on their terms and then you will  do just fine

Lane