[AT] was fly nets now joints

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon Nov 24 19:11:32 PST 2008

Hi Larry and Charlie,
This is Marilyn, George's wife. George thought it might be a good idea for
me to share.

One year ago I had a knee replacement. I am very happy with the outcome. It
is now my good knee. For the first three months after surgery I wasn't sure
it was a good idea, but then improvement took over and I am very happy with
it. I can only stress how important the exercises and therapy are. You
absolutely have to grin and bear it and do them, if you want success. I need
to have my other knee done, but with George's recent problems it will have
to wait a while. For now Synvisc shots are helping that knee. Good luck in
your recovery.

Marilyn