[AT] Fly nets

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Mon Nov 24 19:38:30 PST 2008

Our farrier told me about this:

http://www.arbico-organics.com/fly-control-program.html <http://www.arbico-organics.com/fly-control-program.html>

I started it in July and noticed a reduction in the number of flies around the barn within a week
of the first release.  By the time cold weather got here there were virtually no flies around the barn.
Standard 'just a satisfied customer' disclaimer applies...

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416 <http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416>