[AT] Some ads from the 11/22 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 23 09:40:58 PST 2008

I knew that the terms used so far in this thread didn't exactly match what
I've heard my horse friends use.
So I checked the web site where most of them buy stuff.
http://www.statelinetack.com/pest.asp?CatID=1700
According to the site it's fly masks and fly sheets.  That doesn't leave
much for interpretation.

Charlie