[AT] Fergie TO-20 running.

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 11:03:00 PST 2008

> Question...
> I was wondering how many folks on this list own TO series Fergies and
> N series Fords???
> Put me down for one.   :-)

I can account for a TO 30 which I believe is a 1952.  Also have owned since 1972 a 1952 8N Ford with Wagner loader. Although the Ford was a contractor model with high gearing for grading and finishing, it was my mainstay tractor for all things hydraulic until my Farmall 560 with a loader came along.  The Ford is still useful when landscaping or when I need to trailer the hydraulic anywhere.

Charlie V. in WNY