[AT] 3 point quick hitch

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Nov 22 03:20:05 PST 2008

According to the HF website, one is 26 1/2" (93691-0VGA), and the other
is 27 1/2" (97214-3VGA>, with the wider one being $10 *less*. I haven't
measured the one I bought, but I bought it on sale about this time last
year, and it fits my implements. The only problem I had was that the
lower arm pins that came with the hitch were not long enough, and I had
to use my own pins. This was because the hitch is designed so that the
balls at the ends of the lower arms are supposed to fit inside, but the
space didn't allow for the sway braces to fit in there too, so they had
to be mounted outside. See
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/international_240u/240uwithwoodsmower4.html>

Mike