[AT] Fergie TO-20 running.

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Fri Nov 21 19:42:06 PST 2008

Question...
I was wondering how many folks on this list own TO series Fergies and
N series Fords???
Put me down for one.
"farmer"

Farmer,
I currently own a MF-35 Utility (1962 model year) with a Davis Loader.
However, my daughter and SIL "borrowed" it a couple of years ago to load
some horse manure into a spreader on their place, which is roughly ten miles
from here.  Funny, but they must not have gotten that manure loaded yet as
they have used the tractor to do a hundred other jobs and it hasn't yet
found its' way back home ... probably won't either.  I guess technically I
own it but don't possess it.

I had a TO-35 (1955 model year) which I sold when I got the tractor
mentioned above.

A good friend, who lives in town about five miles down the road, has had me
"store" his 8N (1952 model) for the past ten or so years.  My storage fee is
I get to use it whenever I want, which is quite often.  This tractor has
both a Howard gear and the over and under Sherman.

I grew up in the forties and fifties driving Farmall's and had never driven
a tractor with a 3-pt until driving the 8N mentioned above ... these are
great little tractors.  In fact, if I could only have one tractor it would
probably be a 35.

Dudley