[AT] 3 point quick hitch

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:02:19 PST 2008

Hi H.L.   To tell you the truth I never even got the original post.  I
thought that problem on this list was fixed but I guess not.  What I got was
Roy's reply to a question apparently asked by Claude.  The whole affair is
kinda sketchy so I just contributed what I thought might help.
I agree with you as far as Roys tractor goes.  He needs to sell that one to
a collector or store it in the barn and buy a tractor to work with.
Nothing wrong with the W-4 I suppose but it wasn't built for modern
implements and it's not too user friendly.

Charlie