[Farmall] Some ads from the 11/15 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 16 14:08:32 PST 2008

The first one sounds too good to be true, which it probably is - the
location (southern NJ) is the traditional source of somewhat exaggerated
claims as to the quality of the tractors that are being sold. The 185 is
also low, but sounds a little suspicious too. Note that neither make any
mention of a grass mower, which is what almost all "numbered" Cubs are
used for. A good used Woods L159 or IH 3160/3260 rotary mower is going
to run about $800-1000

I did notice that prices in general seem to be lower than previously,
but I can't say whether that is due to the time of year or the general
economic situation.

Mike