[AT] N-series Fords and TO-series Fergusons

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 04:56:54 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Herbert Metz <metz-h.b at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Farmer, have you considered a consulting business of buying a tractor for a
> specific customer and charging them a set fee or a percentage fee?
> Seriously,  you would do well.
> Herb

=============================

I wouldn't dare Herb, I would want to keep them all...   :-)

I brought the Ferguson home last night. It was my intention to fix its
fuel issue to get it to keep running and I took along my 3-point boom
so I could use it to load the grader blade and the two mowers. The
weather wouldn't cooperate however and water kept leaking out of the
sky. I finally just winched the tractor on the trailer and brought it
home. The folks there don't have any way to load anything and both
mowers are where I can't get near them with the trailer and dragging
them out with the 4x4 would tear their sod up too much. I decided that
I will get the tractor running then take it back there to load them
with it, hopefully when the sky isn't leaking so bad. I can sit one
mower on the truck and the other mower and the blade on the front of
the trailer then the tractor on behind them.
I want to get this one running good and install a set of lights so I
can use it to transport a group of Scouts in a Christmas parade a week
from tomorrow. It has a 12 volt conversion and I'm toying with the
idea of hooking up one of my inverters and hanging Xmas lights all
over it.

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)