[AT] Gas Cans

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:39:05 PST 2008

Hi Brian.

Thanks for the info. I think I remember the Yellow on yellow arrow now.  Stands out just like black on black as most things are marked these days.  None of that would have bothered at age 25 with perfect 20/20.  Now----   I like my abbreviated spout. I can take it off completely for filling the zero turn.  That has filler holes about 3" diameter , like a '69 Corvette.

Charlie