[AT] Ford F250 Diesel makes steam. UH - OH !!!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 10 12:20:34 PST 2008

At harvest time it is a concern also when pickups, especially the newer ones
with cat converters enter the fields. Fires have started this way, vehicles
and crops burned. We are a long way from the fire trucks here. Have to hope
a neighbour has a tractor and cultivator or blade ready to go and work a
fireguard. Even the grain trucks have to watch it in tall stubble if they
have low exhaust systems (like my IH Loadstar).

Ralph in Sask.