[AT] Ford F250 Diesel makes steam. UH - OH !!!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:04:50 PST 2008

How would you like it for your wife or child to walk by that wearing a pair
of polyester or nylon pants?  The Chevy stuff with the Isusu diesel has what
I will call a flame arrestor on the end of the exhaust pipe incase someone
accidentally hits it.  It's all because of the catalytic convertors they put
on them.

Charlie