[AT] Gas Cans

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sun Nov 9 19:49:42 PST 2008

I have several Blitz self venting cans, and I like them.  They don't vent
perfectly, but work pretty well.  The additional handle on the back is
really nice to pour.  They look like this.
http://www.blitzusa.com/products/fuel/Containment/pfc5svg.htm

They also make a 2 gallon can that is really handy.   I did see the enviro
friendly cans on the website.  They do look like they suck.  Glad we don't
have to use them.   Maybe I can make a few bucks buying the good cans and
shipping them to the states that don't allow them. :)

I have used these 30 gallon gas caddies and love them:

http://www.handyindustries.com/shop/product_view.asp?idProduct=92&D=1&S=1

And they are made in Iowa.   Northern tool used to sell them, but now all I
see is an identical one labeled with their name.   Until I see one in
person, I am going to assume it is a cheap Chinese copy (for almost the same
price as the USA one).
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200338576
_200338576