[AT] Fuel cans and dispensing - ideas requested

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 21:18:33 PST 2008

On Nov 6, 2008, at 7:00 AM, Bob W wrote:
> Has anyone else had plastic cans split? ...
> The plastic can was a blitz ventless brand. Is one brand better than
> another
> or was I just unlucky and got a bad can?

Bob,

Get all the gas out, pack it up and send it back to the  manufacturer.
Include a nice note telling about how all the pictures you took are at
your lawyers office already, and gee, wasn't it lucky it didn't catch
on fire while you were trying to fill it.

I bet you get a new one from them.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net