[AT] Fuel cans and dispensing - ideas requested

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Nov 6 07:46:43 PST 2008

Maybe I have just been lucky but I have never had a plastic fuel container
break. Spouts have cracked from flexing but thats not surprising. My newest
2 gallon container must be close to ten years old. The oldest, I bought when
I got my first snowmobile for mixing up 5 gallons of 40:1 fuel mix to keep
that big Hirth single cylinder engine running. That was back in 1974. The
snowmobile is long gone but the 5 gallon plastic container is still in use.

Ralph in Sask.