[AT] Fuel cans and dispensing - ideas requested

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 19:57:45 PST 2008

On Nov 4, 2008, at 7:50 PM, carl gogol wrote:

> Now that fuel prices are less unaffordable,
... I don't use enough fuel to justify even a 55 gallon

> drum of diesel and I doubt a truck would stop to fill that for me -
> would
> they?

The heating fuel delivery fellow at our earlier house (VA) had three
kinds of fuel on his truck. One was off road diesel.  I don't know
what the minimum delivery quantity was, but a call to your home
heating company may bring welcome news.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net