[Farmall] Farmall Cub throwout bearing

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 14:32:47 PST 2008

You might be able to shave that price down with an imported product, but
not likely by much. The "bearing" is a pretty unique piece of hardware,
and I don't know of any other tractor that uses a similar arrangement.
Make sure you install the new "bearing" with the Zerk fitting facing
down so you can lubricate it from below.

Mike