[AT] plows

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 19:01:15 PST 2008

I kind of think that   the  3pt  and  semi mounted  plows were not in that
13th edition were  because  JD didn't have any  in the line at the time--    (
semi mounted in the sense they are  today-- riding the 3pt arms and a tail wh
eel)    in 39 the   9N FORDS were just out  and  HENCE  the 3pt hitch.

I have found a  Wiard plow  here  and  had never heard  of it before-- but
according to one article I found online the Batavia NY plant  was at that time
the largest/ oldest  plow factory in the  USA...  (I aint saying it is but
they say  it was)

In a message dated 11/28/2008 3:55:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,