[AT] Huber B in Nebraska needs new home

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:33:00 PST 2008

Joe,if no one here wants it,  go over to www.Allischalmers.com, go to the
discussion page and post the information there.  That list has a lot of
folks from that area of the country.  Someone will probably want it.  You'll
need a photobucket account to post the pictures there but someone on the
list will post the pictures for you if there is any interest.  Or I can do
it for that matter.

Charlie