[AT] Some ads from the 11/22 Lancaster Farming

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 24 07:45:55 PST 2008

Not that I know much about horses and their attachments but here is a photo
of what I believe was known as a flynet back in 1955 at our jubilee parade,
main street, Lipton.
Looks like a pretty loose weave on that net, maybe the flies were bigger
back in 55. :-)
http://inlinethumb24.webshots.com/25495/2157301690032927439S600x600Q85.jpg

Ralph in Sask.