[Farmall] O-12 chronicle, part 3

olmstead at ridgenet.net olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Nov 24 07:52:20 PST 2008

All I know right now is some time in December, probably starting at 4:30
PM and running until midnight or thereabouts.  Apparently the easiest way
to keep modern stuff from showing up in the movie is to do the photography
at night.  Plus IYK is a lot less busy then.

You're right about the operator, Rob.  It is pretty easy to flood an O-12,
and hard to get them cleared out afterward.  Just so nobody sticks
anything through my brand new radiator!  I'm thinking about installing a
brush guard.

-Karl