[Farmall] O-12 chronicle, part 3

Rob 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 23 18:01:58 PST 2008

Karl

Just make sure whoever does drive it actually knows how! Movie types can get a little rough on stuff....especially ones who can't drive a stick or haven't a clue what a "choke" is (until that's what you want to do to one of 'em when the screw something expensive up)

Keep me posted on that schedual...I might be able to babysit for you.

Rob
Over yonder Yellowbird way.
--
'06 Jeep Commander