[AT] Some ads from the 11/22 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 23 08:39:00 PST 2008

I think you guys are all correct.  Just depends on what you are talking
about and who's talking.  Names vary by region and area and sometimes just
by knowing what someone is talking about when they use the same term for two
different things.

Kind of like the word plow.  You plow ground in the spring and you plow corn
but it's not the same thing or the same kind of plow.

Charlie