[AT] Fergie TO-20 running.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 11:51:26 PST 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Steve Davenport
> I'm just west of Farmer near Morgantown, IN.
>
> Steve

===========================

I didn't know that... OK, I probably did but forgot...   :-)

Back in my executive rat race days (looooong ago) I commuted through
Morgantown to the Bank at Martinsville everyday (and if problems, in
the middle of the night) for about a year. Those were the wood burning
computer days (late 1960's).
Gads, I hated that commute especially that road between Morgantown and
Martinsville.
One night I was coming home from a problem about 2 AM about half
asleep (I worked days) and as I rounded a curve just west of
Morgantown I saw a dim light in the road. As I got closer I realized
it was down at pavement level. Getting even closer I realized that it
was the dome light of a car sitting upside down in the middle of the
road on its roof. Had that dome light not still been burning I might
have hit it since in the curve my headlights were shining mostly out
across a field at the time. My right foot was pretty heavy back in
those days...

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)