[AT] Good prts source

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Nov 19 14:01:39 PST 2008

    John;
    I have twice ordered gaskets for my Case 700 and both times I was sent
the wrong head gaskets. Had to order them from my local dealer and returned
the head gaskets I received to YT. They would only pay the difference for 1
gasket and I had to pay shipment to return the wrong parts. They are no
longer on my list for parts supplier.

                Gene