[AT] Knoedler Seat

szakaluk at aol.com szakaluk at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 15:12:43 PST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: szakaluk at aol.com
To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com; robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sent: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:23 pm
Subject: Re: Knoedler Seat

One of these Knoedler seats just sold on eBay for $66. plus shipping. That's where I found the one for my TO-20. Just hang a search notice, and you'll get an email whenever one comes up. You're right, I'm 5' 10" and without an offset plate, there's insufficient leg room for comfort.

?

Steve Zakaluk

szakaluk at aol.com

Falcon, CO 1951 TO-20