[AT] Ford F250 Diesel makes steam. UH - OH !!!

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 10 07:30:54 PST 2008

I was seriously considering replacing my '86 F350 mason dump with IH
6.9L diesel, as the body is starting to rot, but it still runs well.
With all of the horror stories I am hearing, maybe it would be better to
fix up the body and keep it. (I only use it around here and for snow
removal on my lane.)

Mike