[AT] Gas Cans

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:01:42 PST 2008

Herb I hadn't even thought of that.  That is kind of like the way you are
supposed to pour oil out of a plastic oil can/bottle.  Most folks have never
thought about it or been shown.   When you tilt the bottle you don't tilt
the spout end first.  You tilt it in the other direction so that the can is
almost horizontal before the oil starts to pour.  Then it vents like it
should and you can better control the way it pours.  I never even thought
about that with the gas can!

Charlie