[AT] Gas Cans

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 20:04:56 PST 2008

These are all you can find around here these days; really a pain!  I
spill more with them than the old type.  Only had one split so far & it
split in the top handle area; acts as a vent  :).  I also still have
some of the old flexible spouts from smaller cans I use; all sizes use
the same cap it seems.

http://www.blitzusa.com/products/fuel/Containment/pfc5carb.htm

Lew near Waco, TX