[AT] Oil Filters: was Auto parts guys

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 08:08:26 PST 2008

On Nov 4, 2008, at 10:10 AM, Brad Gunnells wrote:
> http://www.wixfilters.com/
>> For filters I've been happy with Wix but I'll often use others.

I had no luck searching for the McCormik W-4 tractor. They did have
listed the power unit with the same engine (U-4) but all I got was a
chance to locate some nearby dealer.

I have what I think is the box from an earlier filter change, and
inside it is a filter of a yet-different make with numbers on it. This
filter is an insert, cylindrical with a nipple on each end, that goes
inside the filter housing.

I'll also  Will check the Case web site.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.