[AT] John Deere 6619T engine

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Sat Nov 1 12:00:40 PDT 2008

I became a "man" (in my opinion at the time) the first time I got my
grandfather's unstyled G started by myself.  I was around 10 years
old---yes, there were compression releases; a petcock on each cylinder.
As a kid I would scramble under the tractor & mounted 2 row cultivator
to close the far side petcock.  Sheesh, how did I ever get to 65 without
OSHA?

Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA