[AT] tractor color

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat May 31 06:29:26 PDT 2008

you want Persian orange #1 for a CA or any AC prior to the early 60's.  Then
they changed to Persian orange #2 and then later to what they call Corporate
Orange.  I suspect the Corp. orange is what they are calling AC orange.
What they call persian orange could be #1 or  #2.

What is your paint source?

Charlie