[AT] Fram Filter C-1151PB and changing 3pt Backhoe Fluid

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 07:05:38 PDT 2008

Will,

My mind has been toying with an idea.  I will offer it as a question.  What would happen if you added some amount of dry gas (methanol) to to the system (perhaps one 12 oz. bottle) then run the system and warm it up, working all cylinders.  My thinking is the alcohol would cause the water to emulsify with the oil.  When you then drained and purged the system it might bring the contaminant out with the oil.

Charlie V.