[AT] O/T Tow truck OBD II question

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat May 24 08:38:48 PDT 2008

Hi Henry,  You are correct in what you say.  If I were not tired of living
in the dark in regards to computerized engines I would never have bought
this stuff.  However it is a good education for me and for the $150 I've got
in it I feel like I've already gotten my money back.  It has given me a
visual reference to help me understand what I read on the subject.  Plus it
has some useful functions beyond just reading code data.

To answer your question is is CAN capable.

Thanks

Charlie