[AT] JD AR Price

suptb at yahoo.com suptb at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 18:22:13 PDT 2008

Good thoughts on that AR.. sure makes a differance on price with the add-ons.. but,,,I have an AR, $2000, and im intersted...:)

Gordon Hart <grnacres at pgtc.net> wrote:  I have seen them sell for $1000 to $2500. the absolute Total restoration, I
mean every nut and bolt removed and every bearing and bushing and worn part
replaced with new or NOS parts would demand a little more but probably not
near double. Steel wheels or factory round spokes also add to the price. Die
cut decals vs. JD's decals. Smoke/no smoke i.e. new rings, and valve guide.
New tires?
Electric/Hand start ? Welds by previous owners? Serial number i.e. first or
last. Fenders and sheet metal new or repaired.
So many things to consider real difficult to accurately place value with out
more info and/or picture.

Gordon