[AT] Allis Chalmer B

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed May 14 17:42:07 PDT 2008

Tom take all of the spark plugs out. Mark or otherwise remember where each
plug wire goes.  Squirt some good quality penetrating oil in the cylinders.
Let it sit for a few hours and with the plugs out try to spin the motor over
with the starter.  It should spin easily with the plugs removed.  Pay
attention to what blows out the spark plug holes.  If it's just the
pentrating oil you're in pretty good shape.  If water and crud blows out
squirt some more oil in it and let it set for a bit longer.  Pay attention
to how easily it spins over and write us back.

If it spins really easy at first or if it spins hard at first and then frees
up put the plugs back in it and see if it will fire.

Charlie