[AT] Allis Chalmer B

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Wed May 14 03:22:39 PDT 2008

Yes, I'm with Warren. If I knew everything was working, gas, spark, etc I would have probably towed it by now.  If you have a way to tow it hook a chain on it and tow it with a truck, put it in second gear, and pop the clutch, after about a minute or so of towing if it does not fire up something is surely wrong.

If everything is set properly on my C, and the fuel is good, 1/4 turn of the hand crank usually starts it. A 12 volt should really spin that engine around enough so you would not have to tow it.

From: "WF Smith" <mogrits at gmail.com>