[AT] What we watched this weekend

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 22:34:16 PDT 2008

Right on charlie, except they were not plowing. It is springseed, they
are preparing for, seeding oat and fertilizing, not all in the
pictures. I was there with my wife and the kids so it was kind of
chaotic :-) but I believe I have a few pictures to upload at the
forum. there is another movie from one of the old churchroofs showing
some great wievs of the town where I work, Västervik.

http://www.vt.se/webbtv/Default.aspx?tab=1&mp=3629300&autoplay=true

Mattias