[AT] OT: keyless drill chuck

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun May 11 09:24:31 PDT 2008

I'm going back to keyed checks.  Just bought a compact 1/2" corded
DeWalt with key that does not slip the bits!  About the only way I've
found to get much bit gription with a keyless is to borrow one of my
wife's rubber pad gizmos that she uses to remove difficult jar
lids.  Rubber gloves help too.  Don't care much for the keyless
chucks but I sure like the battery operated tools!    John W.