[AT] Diesel tax

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Fri May 9 07:51:15 PDT 2008

I think this a state by state thing.  I know in Ohio, they still have check
points sometimes for drunk drivers.

I remember when they first started to dye fuel.  In Ohio they (law
enforcement) would go to where farm auctions were going on.  They would
check all the diesel trucks parked along the road for dyed fuel.

Lou