[AT] Allis Chalmer B

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Fri May 2 05:34:08 PDT 2008

I own a C and a CA, same engine as the B or very similar.... Also own a bunch of other AC stuff.

I use allischalmers.com and ATIS. Sometimes I use one for an issue and other times I use both....

What I don't like about the allischalmers.com forum is that the topics fly by too fast... Plus, you don't always get an answer... The email response must be getting trapped by my junk mail so I never get the follow ups unless I log on...

I find the email ATIS list nice because I can filter the emails into my ATIS folder and sort by subject... Plus I do have a few other brands that I like to learn about.

Anyway, back to your problems...

Phil is right, you need to provide more facts on the starting problem.... If you can post images that also helps. On ATIS if you have a website you can link to that helps or use photobucket and provide a link to that.

Does the engine have a distributor or a magneto? If you aren't sure say so.

Regards,

Will Powell
AC C,CA,G,WC,WD,D17,HD6G

 and there appears to be a problem getting it started.  I

From: pga2 at hot1.net