[AT] Allis Chalmer B

Tom honcarguy at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 06:15:58 PDT 2008

The starting issue.  I purchased a new battery for it, and after replacing the solenoid that controls the start I got it to turn over.  It was cranking pretty good, bit it would not fire.  Of course the battery ran down and I gave up.  I brought the battery home recharged it and then went back at it.  Now it will barely turn over at all.  The guy at the TSC store ( I love that store)  suggested maybe I have what he called a dead short.

  Thanks for all the responses to me first e-mail.  I am going to tear into this thing today and hopefully have better and more specific answers tonight to some of the issues.

Thanks Tom