[AT] OT - is this a hoax?

Neal Warren nealwarren at windstream.net
Thu May 1 19:43:00 PDT 2008

Mike,
If you are thinking of this you might want to read this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam_baiting  especially the section on Safety.

Google "scam baiters" or "scam baiting"  for more info.  There are those who
do it, but there is a risk.  Wouldn't be worth it to me.

Be careful out there.

Neal