[Farmall] Spam> Anybody out there?

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 19:51:39 PDT 2008

John,

I have about 4 acres.  I am hoping to run the tanker machine this year.
Been working on getting the canvases right for it.  I've found a place on
the 'net that makes new ones, but I have a local uphoulstry shop working on
the one I have to make it long enough--apparently it drew up in storage.

If all goes well, if you see a 52R tanker with a Cub engine, that'll be
mine.

Al

<at at lists.antique-tractor.com>