[Farmall] Spam> Anybody out there?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 29 18:39:11 PDT 2008

 We may ride over to the show just to look--got too many irons in the fire
here to take anything. How much wheat are you planning on cutting with your
pull type this year? I don't know if we'll cut enough with the binder to run
dads thresher. Most of my wheat is too thick for the binder. If we keep
getting wind and rain it ain't going to be any fun to combine either!

John Hall