[AT] JD AR Price

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Wed May 21 15:45:05 PDT 2008

Dave,

I started to compose an answer but value is so regionally sensitive and there
are so many unanswered questions about what the older restoration took care of
that I think it wise not to offer a guesstimate or even a range. Unstyled AR's
were built for allot longer and many more were made than the Unstyled AO's. Now,
if this were a correctly restored AOS then IMHO I would call it a really
desirable collector tractor.

Dean Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA

If global warming gets any worse we will all freeze to death!