[Ford-ferguson] Govenor comp unit

Buckies at aol.com Buckies at aol.com
Wed May 21 11:00:55 PDT 2008

try new holland

In a message dated 5/21/2008 12:40:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tbherman at placerville.net writes:

John,

I ordered, received and installed the governor comp unit  NCA 99810A.
However, the new spring is lighter than the old with a heaver  inner spring
than the old.  When I throttle up the tractor it surges.  (It also surges a
little during idle.)  The seller of the unit  believes the unit he sent is
for an after market governor.  When I  asked about getting an original unit I
didn't get a response.

Would  you know how I can get the correct unit?  I got a couple other offers
to sell me the above part number unit but I don't want to get another  "after
market" one.