[AT] Portland Camping 2008

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue May 20 19:14:22 PDT 2008

Thanks, Gene.  Please do let me know how I could help, and whether there are
particular days (20th, 21st, 22nd?) that would be better.  I may not be able
to make two days, but at this point I can choose at least one, and would be
glad to adjust my schedule based on when it'd be most useful for the group.

Last Saturday in April is on my calendar too--I'll try to keep it clear!

Dean