[AT] Portland Camping 2008

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun May 18 20:03:58 PDT 2008

    Hi all;
    Only 3 months to Portland show. Hope everyone has their plans in order
to attend.
    Our camping area will be a little different this year. We are losing
part of our regular area to reserved camping for volunteer helpers. We will
have the area across the drive by the creek to make up for it. We may be a
little cramped if we have a good turnout, but should be okay.

    I have stressed the need to volunteer in order to keep our area, so are
now losing out, as that is one of the perks with the new officers. Again
last month, I was the only representative from A.T.I.S. for the annual
workday. We really need to put more effort into helping the cause. Some
areas where help would be welcome is driving shuttle tractors, helping in
the trading post and pre show setup for early arrivals.

    I will have an additional assignment this year. I have volunteered to
help line up tractors for the Girard Family threshing crew to run some of
the machines. Will welcome any members who would like to use their tractors
at the show. I will be asking all exhibitors and hope to have as many
feature tractors as possible on the machines.

    Hope to see all of you there to show George a good turnout of all his
friends.

            Gene Dotson, A.T.I.S. Wagonmaster